- CAMTESOL Regional Research Grant (The 12th Annual CamTESOL Conference)
- Receive a grant worth 500USD to conduct a research project on online teacher development activities.
2. Cambridge English: Cambridge English Teacher Scholarship
- Be invited to attend the 49th IATEFL Annual Conference in Manchester, England in April 2015.
- The award consists of:
- registration for a Pre-Conference Event and the IATEFL Annual Conference
- a year’s IATEFL membership and a year’s membership of Cambridge English Teacher
- a maximum of five night accommodation and GBP 55.00 per day expenses
- travel costs including an economy flight to the UK
- Information about the task and the judge’s comments can be found here at http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/iatefl-scholarships/
3. Pearson Amazing Minds South Asia Scholarship 2014
- Be invited to attend the Pearson Amazing Minds South Asia 2014 conference, which will be held somewhere in the region.
- My winning video entry about using PowerPoint in Drama performances can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaWt5_uZIs4
4. The Consultants-E E-moderation Skills Scholarship
- Be offered a fully funded place on the E-Moderation Online Course in June 2014
- My post-course interview can be found at: http://www.theconsultants-e.com/ourblog/blog/2014/The_Difference_Scholarship_Awards_Can_Make.aspx